But sometimes service cannot find country of delivery and it is better to set it from list before you track your item (recommended).
If you're tracking item with non standart number, please choose postal service from list to get better results (If you have standard number its better not to use this option)
Better way to get information about delivery time is to call you postal service's phone.
- Go to register page.
- Set up Your e-mail in Iniciar sesión field. It will be used to login in to service. Use only personal e-mail, which could be confirmed. Accounts opened with temporary e-mails will be deleted without warning.
- Set up Your name or pseudo in Тombre field. It will be used when contacted.
- Choose default interface language.
- Set up password.
- Re check all data and push Registro button. Wait until You receive confirmation e-mail with confirmation link.
- Confirm Your e-mail.
- Login to Your account using e-mail and password.
- Not received confirmation e-mail. Possible reasons:
- Confirmation e-mail sent to spam. Check Your spambox. If You found confirmation e-mail in spambox please add our service into allowed sender list, to receive our update notifications.
- You set wrong e-mail. Try register again with right e-mail
- You used temporary e-mail service. Please use only personal e-mail with password.
- If You set right e-mail but still not received confirmation e-mail, contact you e-mail service administrator, perhaps he deny our e-mails.
- Error on e-mail confirmation. Perhaps You try to confirm already confirmed account. Try to login into account using e-mail and password.
- Other problems with registration. Contact with service administrator and describe Your problem.
Our service built so it send notification on every new status added to database, because of that sometimes it can duplicate notifications. Duplicates could be sent for several reasons.
- Service received same data from different postal services but in different timeframe. Due that it send several notifications with similar data.
- Source postal service, changes structure of data. Our service count this data asnew and unique andsend notifications.
- We made changes at controller, in next update old data processed with new rules.
Seller's shipping method - is not a company, but just a sign of shipping of order using transport company - not an Aliexpress partner. Seller's shipping method could be any transport company.
As a rule, seller add tracking number and transport company name in order details.
If your item send via Seller's shipping method, but seller haven't provided transport company name, then you have to contact seller and ask a link to a transport company's site.
After that, just pick you company from list and track. If thre's no company in the list, then please notify us about it.
Often Seller's shipping method - is a local logistic forwarder which has tracking only in China.